J&P Scrap Metal Services include:
- Skip bin collection of scrap metal ranging from heavy gauge, light gauge, ferrous swarf and non-ferrous metals. Bin sizes range from 2 cubic metres to 12 cubic metres and are available on a casual or permanent basis.
- Hooklift services which enable clients to increase the net capacity in each bin. Hooklift Bins size range from 24 cubic metres to 34 cubic metres. This service consists of transport of a single hooklift bin or 2 hooklift bins as per road train concept. Bin-on-truck holds a maximum of 17 tonne net with bin-on-trailer holding a maximum of 19 tonne net.
Non-ferrous and Ferrous Scrap Materials Handling
J&P collect all grades of non-ferrous and ferrous scrap metal for processing and redistribution and are a critical part of the ongoing recycling efforts in the South West.
Our Picton Yard located close to Bunbury is equipped with a registered weigh-bridge and full processing facilities to segregate and process different range of non-ferrous commodities including:
- Aluminium including Aluminium Cans
- Lead based Batteries
- Electric Motors
- Mix Metals
- PVC Cable
Ferrous materials are weighed at our Picton Yard and then delivered to our Copplestone Road processing facility where they are segregated, processed and prepared for end users. Some of the materials handled through this facility include:
- Car bodies
- Cast Iron
- Demolition scrap and reo bar
- Factory off cuts
- Farm scrap and machinery
- Steel swarf and turnings
- White goods and all light steel
Request a Quote on your Scrap Metal Collection