J&P Scrap Metal Services
- Skip bin collection of scrap metal ranging from heavy gauge, light gauge, ferrous swarf and non-ferrous metals. Bin sizes range from 2 cubic metres to 12 cubic metres and are available on a casual or permanent basis.
- Hooklift services which enable clients to increase the net capacity in each bin. Hooklift Bins size range from 24 cubic metres to 34 cubic metres. This service consists of transport of a single hooklift bin or 2 hooklift bins as per road train concept. Bin-on-truck holds a maximum of 17 tonne net with bin-on-trailer holding a maximum of 19 tonne net.
- Scrap removals and commercial, residential and industrial site clean ups are a major part of J&P Group’s operations from mine sites to farms and general site clearing with excavator, grab and magnet to load material into high sided tippers.
- Hiab Truck Service is designed for steel deliveries and scrap pickups, car bodies.
- We service the South West WA including Kojonup, Tambellup, Boyup Brook, Katanning, Newdegate, Manjimup and Bridgetown.
Non-ferrous and Ferrous Scrap Materials Handling
J&P collect all grades of non-ferrous and ferrous scrap metal for processing and redistribution and are a critical part of the ongoing recycling efforts in the South West.
Our Picton Yard located close to Bunbury is equipped with a registered weigh-bridge and full processing facilities to segregate and process different range of non-ferrous commodities including:
- Aluminium including Aluminium Cans
- Lead based Batteries
- Electric Motors
- Mix Metals
- PVC Cable
Ferrous materials are weighed at our Picton Yard and then delivered to our Copplestone Road processing facility where they are segregated, processed and prepared for end users. Some of the materials handled through this facility include:
- Car bodies
- Cast Iron
- Demolition scrap and reo bar
- Factory off cuts
- Farm scrap and machinery
- Steel swarf and turnings
- White goods and all light steel
Mine Site laydown yard cleanup and Scrap Metal Cleanup
J&P Group specialize in onsite laydown yard clean-ups for commercial and mining companies.
J&P Group onsite clean ups consist of but not limited to;
Supply of appropriate mine site approved personnel and plant/equipment necessary to conduct the required work.
The onsite mine supervisor will indicate what is required to remain as is or shift to relocate and the remainder of the material to go. J&P will semi process down in size large frames, structural steel with quick release shear then quick couple 3/2 finger to load bulky material direct into high side tipper or high side hooklift bin.
Once all the scrap is removed with hydraulic grab we then quick release to hydraulic electric magnet for the final sweep to remove all ferris materials. The material left will be separated into recycling products i.e. poly pipe, shreadable timber, plastic coated rollers etc. and then removed for recycling. The balance of materials are racked up into a neat pile for loading out as waste for on or off-site disposal. J&P Group will either move to additional laydown onsite or sign off and demobilize.
Request a Quote on your Scrap Metal Collection